Monday 22 October 2012

Time for a Quickie Mrs? OhhErrr



Here is a list of things that I am thinking about right now.  I wish I could write more but there is no time and the weather is making me melancholy...


  • I need to blog more.
  • I am missing my friends whilst I am in a self imposed exile of filling in forms and saving money
  • Someone needs to come up with a sponsorship programme for singles who cannot afford to go internet dating due to their outrageous prices that are designed to make you feel both like a loser and undeserving of love at the same time
  • Dating websites have the same effect as glossy mags on women, they tamper with our self esteem
  • Homeland is genius and deserves lots of awards.  I love the ‘gaydates’ Craig and I have to watch it
  • I am thinking a lot about moving home next year
  • I really want to go to Glastonbury
  • Gin is playing this week and I only just found out.
  • As much as I love going to the gym and being sweaty with lots of other people, my love of chocolate will always win out.
  • Green and Blacks need an award for finally making mint chocolate fondant.  Hallelujah.
  • Smash was a brilliant series and I love the songs.  Judge away.
  • The programme Parenthood makes me think of my family, as they are as close knit and nuts and the fictional family.
  • My tailbone hurts a lot, the beanbag helps, but Abby my wonderful chiro would help more.  Roll on next week.
  • I wish that I could sing/dance/play an instrument other than a tambourine so that I could be on shows such as Glee or Smash, they seem like real fun.
  • I am worried about The Castle closing.
  • I lie awake at night worrying about money and it sucks.
  • My closest friends here are leaving me next year and that sucks too.
  • I have three pregnant friends at home and I am gutted that I won’t be there for the babies when they are babies.
  • Why did it take 6 months for my postcards from Turkey to reach the kids in NZ?  In my mind I see a man with a Turkish turban towing a shisha pipe hand delivering them with a few pieces of Turkish delight thrown in to make up for the delay. 
  • London in Winter is miserable, the grey infects the soul and the skin, everything turns grey.
  • I really want to do a walking holiday at Hadrian’s Wall next year  - who is in?
  • I have just discovered Gangam Style and think its hilarious
So that is an insight into my nutty mind.  I promise to write about some or all or none of these subjects real soon.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive publish! STICK WITH IT!