Monday 12 December 2011

The Sing a Long Season

I am pretty busy this week, since I will be flying out to go home in three sleeps.  So there is not really time for a blog.  Instead, here is a run down of some songs that are helping me get through the silly season, work and packing...

This is a version of a song that we often play once the pub has closed, we all get a bit nuts to it - click here to hear a not great but will do version of it...

Anything by The Wombats.  I love them, they have me singing along at the top of my lungs, if I am not on the tube.  My fav is Lets Dance to Joy Division,  click here and turn it up loud! but recently Tokyo (Vampires and Warewolves) has me thinking.  Mainly because he speaks about wearing a suitcase under each eye, which I am currently sporting myself.
Click here to see their lyrical genius

I recently have discovered She and Him.  I love Zooey Deschanel and she is one half of the duo, the She if you will.  Click here to hear some indie gorgeousness
And now joy of joys they have put out a Christmas album.  I love Christmas music, and this cute take on Baby its Cold Outside has me swooning.  Click here to be Christmased.

Because I am loving my chiropractor right now, and she happens to be a pretty cool chick, I love this quirky song that she has put out.... Click here for ginger loving.

Because I am off to a wedding where there will be lots of awwww romantic moments, this song comes to mind, click here to give yourself tingles.

Because I will be seeing my family soon this one comes to mind.  Click here to hear about my family.

And last but very not least, this song is playing in my head as its becoming time for me to go home to homestead....  I better be home soon so click here.

So that is a small insight to what I am getting down to right now.  I will be home sooner than I can blink and I am sure that there will be more singalongs with friends and family that will have me listening to some new music as well.

See you soon xoxo

No comments: